Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Rabbit For Sale In Nj

locally

When asked six months ago, a chief editor if I would work with other local bloggers, I replied in the negative. Apart from each guest articles no cooperation existed between the colleagues in the rest of the country. Meanwhile this has changed - with istlokal.de has first established an association that will represent the interests of all those who write the Internet was in their city goes like this. Aims include the development of the advertising market on which most bloggers have failed.

For me, this initiative comes too late, after I moved from Hannover to the Rhine I'll let this blog fall asleep slowly. Perhaps there is but one of my readers or other bloggers Place, who has been searching for exactly such a thing.

Graphic: istlokal.de

0 comments:

Post a Comment