Friday, November 5, 2010

Pokémon Battle Revolution Wii Rom

I'm GREEN! Completed

I'm already a month back in Germany, but it seems much longer ago. In this hectic life and land is no time to look back to stop, and sometimes regret.
A day after the return I got sick and was then directly to a camp. And a week later began the new semester, a third compartment (plus extra hours in Greek =)) and hence the stress.


Just last week I came to the last bits out of a suitcase to unpack and a few thoughts consciously to South Africa to send and everything there to miss terribly. Although it is often under stress and the Lernerei seems to be buried, but because the desire and my thoughts go to the dear friends at the other end of the world.
But in many small things, and if only the changing German autumn weather, I will again realized as I still hang between two worlds and is still one place, my place, looking for. In this search I came across the following poem and song lyrics by Switchfoot (a great band by the way =)). If you want to know then, how I am, let the two texts speak for themselves ...



I grew up in Yellowstone Country.
But my parents are Blue.

I'm Blue. Or at
least, that is what they told me.



But I played with the Yellows.
I went to school with the Yellows.

I spoke the Yellow language.
I even dressed and appeared to be Yellow.
Then I moved to the Blue Land.
Now I go to school with the Blues.
I speak the Blue language.
I even dress and look Blue.


But deep down inside me,
something's Yellow.
I love the Blue country,
but my ways are tinted with Yellow.
When I am in Blue Land,
I want to be Yellow.
When I am in Yellow Land,
I want to be Blue.


Why can't I find a place,
where I can be both?
A place where I can be me.
A place where I can be Green.
I just want to be Green.
                                                                   Whitni Thomas






This is Home- Switchfoot


I've got my memories, always inside of me
but I can't go back, back to how it was
I believe it now, come too far

no, I can't go back, back to how it was
Created for a place I've never known


This is home, now I'm finally where I belong
This is home, I've been searching for a place of my own, now I found it
Maybe this is home, this is home


Relief over misery
I've seen the enemy and I wont go back, back to how it was
I got my heart set on what happens next
I got my eyes wide, it's not over yet
We need miracles and we're not alone


And now, after all my searching, after all my questions
I'm gonna call it home
I got a brandnew mindset, I can finally see the sunset
I'm gonna call it home


Come too far and I will not go back, yeah
This is home



0 comments:

Post a Comment