Monday, July 19, 2010

Error During Initialization

flap, the Second!

After a few busy weeks again an update: Since I had had more courses this semester, it meant even more work and just the last few weeks, densely packed with exams, papers and stress. Faster than expected already passed the second semester, and since Friday I have holidays! The
will be filled on the one hand with homework, but also with many nice ...


When I had last year taken leave from Light House, a desire arose to come again. In the final interview with the WEC did then to the possibility of being able to walk again. For me, this opportunity was rather surprising, and I am very grateful that it is now time and money but works (because you are not completely innocent! J ).
And so I will soon be taking on Jul 28, again the plane south to again help for two months in the Lighthouse Project. It has changed a lot there and I am very excited at seeing the work and the people! A special gift for me is that I will not be alone. For a month will be Andrea, who at that time was already there. Second, my family has realized the crazy idea to fly with them for two weeks and we can tour the beautiful country together! I'm glad scary!

Unfortunately, the preparation a bit stressful, because I think his way into the next semester and must still present a bit of paperwork. But the anticipation is there and is growing day by day. Still can not believe it!
I'll try to keep the blog more recently, so you can be there at the second Africa adventure. Looking forward, if you are in my thoughts and prayers with you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment