Monday, September 28, 2009

Fluorescent Colour Bangalore

Good old Germany

2 months ago today I left the beautiful South Africa and since then I try again to find in Germany deal .=) After I've noticed in South Africa I'm German and thought now was the realization that I did change something and give me some things are strange or new.

The first weeks I had already jammed frequently, what's here, and have enjoyed it too. On the first night back in the shower are (in ZA you had in the absence hinkauern shower curtain), let the water in an almost hard jet to be raining down-without worrying that the tank is empty or equal to the water is cold. You do not have three hours before turn on the boiler and can enjoy as long as you want.
I was also amazed at how quickly you get used to very small things. I have always cut at the beginning against the wall when I was about to light the light because the light switch in ZA are much higher than at home.

Another chapter would be there to drive. The first day I was very confused and thought my parents driving on the wrong side, especially when turning. When I then just sat in the car, was I have often inclined to the left to serve or wrong way to ride in the roundabout. My sister got me caring but kept by more or less friendly cheers on the right side ...=) Also one must therefore accept that there are rules of the road really. So pass on the highway is not right, do not drive too fast and stuff. That is even harder ... But it is so slow, I assume, at least on .=)

What I miss, or otherwise experience:
- in the supermarket, there are no 20 different Chipswürzungen
- I miss: sweet chilli sauce the boards on the sand slopes with 34-year-old Mercedes Benz, my teens, the daily routine, the Trekker in Woodhouse, Simba and Munashe that every morning, "Hello Kathy, how ru?" Kimberley laughter
- getting used to again is the community of Worship in the seats, the many new people and not be informed

But it is nice to back here, many people have to be made again and am curious what the next few weeks bring so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment